In Construction Updates
Construction Update: March 31, 2016
Current and past construction activities.
- Pool concrete works are still underway.
- The curling rink ceiling is nearly painted and preparations are being made for the rink slab.
- Trenching and duct installation for incoming power is underway.
- The main entrance window frame is nearly complete and glass is now being installed.
- The aquatics washrooms and change room floor slab is poured and ready for masonry walls.
Look ahead construction activities.
- The large mechanical unit which supplies air to the aquatics space will be installed early April.
- Masonry walls to the aquatic washrooms and change rooms will start early April.
- Ice rink works are being planned with a view to start late April.
Curling rink ceiling paint.
Front entrance curtain wall frame being installed.