In Construction Updates
Construction Update: May 30, 2016
Current and past construction activities.
- Construction of the curling rink is now complete and is currently being wet cured.
- Hoarding has been erected inside the existing lobby, ceilings have been removed and electrical and plumbing works are being installed within the ceiling space.
- The large barrel roof over the pool is being insulated and water proofed.
- External grading of parking lots is underway with concrete curbs about to start.
Look ahead construction activities.
- The main Lap pool slab is being prepared for concrete.
- Drywall is being planned to start over the coming weeks.
- Floor topping in the existing building is due to start towards the end of June.
Cur ling rink concrete pour
Aquatic lap pool slab with rebar and piping ready for concrete